Saturday 15 January 2011

Miscalculations and coincidences.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 8:17 am
I miscalculated the food instructions for this new eating plan yesterday with disastrous results. My lunch option actually wasn't from the allowance but from the treats selection. This left me with no extra treats to fight off my itchy savage nibbly fingers. So I over ate slightly, which leaves me with a horrid feeling of guilt. Of course today I feel fine and my body feels wonderfully relaxed as i have to worry silently about the damage to my over all intake.

I'm waiting for a book on coincidences to arrive. They fascinate me, how people meet people they went to school with on the other side of the planet etc. I'm sure you have tales of synchronicity. Odd then that the date matcher, on the dating site, selects a man for me whom i know and regularly meet with in a group of others; I'm quite amused by that coincidence.  That and i get a rejection message from a man claiming I'm two inches too tall for him! Sometimes silence is the best option.

2 delightful comment/s:

Trish and Rob MacGregor on 15/1/11 5:00 pm said...

>I'm waiting for a book on coincidencs to arrive.

We hope it's The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity!
www.ofscarabs.blogspot.com

Enz on 16/1/11 2:59 am said...

What a lovely profile pic of you. I LOVE your smile :)

I also am a sucker for coincidences and serendipity.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei