Tuesday 21 December 2010

Snowy Walk

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 5:15 pm
The snow's still on the ground and is set to stay. The cats are having issues about heading out to the bathroom. I am sneezing too.

I decided to curtail my excessive eating and to avoid all junk food, other than on Christmas Day. That way it will really feel like a feast day. I'm feeling slightly peckish but have been snacking on tea and clementines. Tonight I bake the mince pies and will freeze them away. The liquors are firmly shut in the cupboard.

I tried on some clothes at a discount store earlier today. I liked one garment because it was nice and thin and when i tried it on it fit me. However I have several garments of this style in this colour, but I was almost panic buying because it fit me. Crazy what being fat does to us, isn't it. Thankfully I bought my mother a lovely table runner instead for the Christmas table.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei