Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas outfit shopping

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:20 pm



I have a blue dress for Christmas which I picked it up in a sale a few weeks ago. It is dark blue satin. Today I found the perfect accessories to go with it- blue earrings and necklace. I also bought teatime socks and earrings. It will remind me that the best thing about tea time is the tea!

Whilst shopping the other day my folks left their shopping bag on the floor. Two minutes later my dimmest cat was sat inside it.

Getting back on track is harder than shopping. I'm having about a 75% success rate so far in mastering my food. Night time eating is an issue and my rule of not eating at my keyboard has slipped. Time for new rules I think. I hope your shopping is going well for the party season.

1 delightful comment/s:

Marilee on 29/12/10 7:03 pm said...

You're back! Me too! I am so glad you are posting again. We can do this!

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei