Tuesday 10 August 2010

Gym Dilemma

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 5:01 pm
I had a dilemma about going to the gym today. I'm not sure what it was that made me recoil from going down there. Perhaps the bus journey perhaps the machines. I was torn between cv work in the gym or taking exercise outdoors with a long walk around the block.

In the end the outdoors won and I went for a walk, with my mp3 player blasting out retro 80s tunes. I cut the walk slightly shorter as i had a pain in my lower back for some reason after 20 minutes of walking, which could almost be sciatic, still I continue on much longer. I can't say I enjoyed the walk. The route was known and whilst not ugly wasn't the most scenic. The weather was also dull, although it's laughing at me now as i type this as blue skies have appeared and sunshine; there was none of that on my walk.The inclines made me feel like I had to work though and I was tired out when I made it home. Sometimes the choices we make are the right ones.

3 delightful comment/s:

Jane Metcalfe said...

Hi Stella

Glad to see you back in blogland. My blog has been deleted and I am so shocked and flabergasted I don't know what to do. I don't want to start again. I noticed that you managed to get yours back. How did you go about it? I don't have a mobile phone now so I can't get a verification code and the Google forum is a waste of space. I hope you can help me. My other email address is thebes1966@btinternet.com. Thanks in advance.

Love from

Jane xx

Katie J ♥ on 31/8/10 9:24 pm said...

Was thinking about you and wanted to say hello. Hope you are doing okay.

Jane on 14/9/10 1:12 am said...

My blog is now OK, sorry to not tell you this until now.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei