Monday 1 March 2010

March

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:38 pm
Ok Confessions time. Last week I temporarily gave up my good work. I didn't go to the gym and I ate crap all week. It was a mini free from good sense holiday where I simply stuffed my face with what ever I fancied and what i thought i might have been missing. Four doughnuts, pint of ice cream, crips, chocolate- 2 boxes, birthday cake, lebanese food,  thai food,  dodgy portuguese burger, macdonalds three times, a birthday meal, wine twice. The result? Nothing registering as a gain on the scales.I'm still the same weight I was at the end of January. Of course I have reigned in my eating again and i'm off to the gym soon today but there sometimes seems to be no short term justice in the weight loss game. February you have shamed me!

8 delightful comment/s:

Marilee on 1/3/10 4:48 pm said...

And how did you feel while this was going on? Not so good, I bet.

Jer on 2/3/10 2:55 am said...

I bet you felt awful after eating most of that- the first time I ate a cheeseburger after not having one for months, I threw it up 15 minutes later. I can't handle a lot of the stuff that I used to eat. It simply makes me sick.

Michael Donovan on 2/3/10 5:53 pm said...

I miss you, Catey! Where the devil are ye?

Pining for Pinterest on 3/3/10 12:20 am said...

Come on girl, you can do this :-)

Kat on 3/3/10 9:28 am said...

Congratulations for maintaining your weight and not gaining. March is a new month and Spring is near. Here's to a good month ahead!

Marilee on 6/3/10 6:12 pm said...

Violet, we miss you. Come back sweetie! Hope all is going better for you this week.

Enz on 22/3/10 2:02 pm said...

Have missed your posts as well - hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,

Enz

Alexia on 23/3/10 4:54 am said...

Haven't heard from you in a while! I hope all is well.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei