Monday 8 February 2010

Small Scale Disappointments.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 5:57 pm
On Saturday I became a bit blase about my weight loss and assumed i'd have lost some more poundage by the time the scales were measuring me up on Sunday. The day came and went without the scales registering a loss. I assumed it was a fluke and measured myself today, jumping up sure of a loss. My eating has not been disproportionate but I was dashing about a lot and didn't manage to get to the gym- I really didn't think it would have such an impact on my shred but something has. I'm not quite panicking at this stage after all weight loss is a mysterious thing but come on body- melt.

Taking myself round the gym today was a bind my body found it harder to move but I kept on and reached my target anyway. It's a case of heads down and plough on. I feel a tougher week coming on.

8 delightful comment/s:

Tricia on 8/2/10 6:12 pm said...

hey girl, just checking in to see how youre doing. :)

Lisa on 8/2/10 7:46 pm said...

Yep, you'll continue on losing the weight. You fought against discouragement and WON! Onward and upward (or downward as the case may be). :O)

Amy on 8/2/10 10:19 pm said...

Keep on truckin' girl!! No stopping just pressing on! You are doing it!!

(((hugs)))

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 9/2/10 1:28 am said...

you know you still went to the gym. Hope you feel better!

Alexia on 9/2/10 3:21 am said...

Don't give yourself a hard time. It happens. I'm sure you'll lose next week!

Anonymous said...

I just had a scale disappointment today too and its just my first week!

Kat on 11/2/10 11:02 am said...

One day at a time. Here's to a good week ahead.

Kat on 11/2/10 11:03 am said...

One day at a time. Here's to a good week ahead.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei