Sunday 10 January 2010

Positivity!

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 4:23 pm
I called in the gym today about renewing my membership. If I renew by Friday I will get February free of charge. In addition they are running the free gym entry promo until Friday so I get a week gratis. Life is looking up.

The scales show how being sick impacted on weight loss, 4.6 pounds lost, meaning i've lost another ten pounds and can claim my next official treat. I have contacted the beauty salon less than 100 metres from my front door for their price list. Bring on those beauty treatments! I think the first thing I will do is get my ears re-pierced so that I can wear the fabulous green stone earings I bought over two years ago.

3 delightful comment/s:

Alexia on 10/1/10 4:42 pm said...

Congrats on the loss!

Lisa on 11/1/10 12:09 am said...

Way to go! Be sure and post a picture of your earrings once you get them done.

Blessings!

Amy on 11/1/10 3:58 pm said...

Hi beauty Violet!!

Sounds divine! What a great great deal!!

Happy Monday to you! Praying for you this week!

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei