Friday 1 January 2010

A New Decade

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 9:10 pm
I'm still surprised that January has happened with such speed. I have set myself a new target for January, which I am naming the gym bunny push. I feel a real sense of success that I navigated the holiday season and didn't eat any junk at all.

I'm not setting any resolutions in stone this year other than what I'm not doing. This year I'm not putting up with crap, either in my body or out there in the world.

3 delightful comment/s:

Find my way back on 1/1/10 11:13 pm said...

Love the Gym Bunny Push idea it is great. Great Goal.

Find my way back on 1/1/10 11:13 pm said...

Oh... and Happy New Year

Kylie on 2/1/10 4:05 am said...

I like your non-resolutions. Not putting up with crap is great. Good luck for the Gym Bunny Push.
And

***HAPPY NEW YEAR****

xoxKylie

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei