Wednesday 27 January 2010

Irritable

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 1:23 pm
I'm wearing my irratability like an itch this week. Grudgingly got up and went to yoga, which I thoroughly enjoyed. As I was lying on my mat relaxing post work out I thought it would be a great idea to climb the local hill again hereabouts for a bit of a push rather than a swim.

I wasn't so out of puff up the hill and barely stopped to take a breather. The fog lay thick on the moors and the rain and the wind were causing a stir. I rather liked it. The spooky tower rattled in the gale and I could barely stand up, ears ached with cold, but bit by bit I returned to absolute silence of the village below. Glorious walk but I'm still in an ill temper. I think I'll take myself to bed for an hour.

5 delightful comment/s:

lyricgirl on 27/1/10 2:33 pm said...

Good job on that hill. It gets easier. Keep climbing!

Cole Walter Mellon on 27/1/10 3:17 pm said...

Sorry you're so irritable. I'm a glass half full kinda guy myself, and I'm... ugh... there's a bug in my glass. Dammit!

Anonymous said...

Just one of those days, hopefully your nap make you feel better.

Enz on 28/1/10 2:12 am said...

What a lovely post - even in an irritable mood your writing is lovely!!
I could picture your hill in the mist.

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 29/1/10 9:54 pm said...

I could read your words all day. You have a fabulous talent! Great job getting up the hill and going to yoga! Hopefully the sleep will help you feel less irritable!

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei