Tuesday 26 January 2010

Family News

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 10:43 pm
My thirty four year old cousin is pregnant! I am delighted and slightly envious. No doubt this will get my mum thinking over time about the grandchild she hasn't had yet...

Not much to report today as it was unexplicably the same as always. Yoga was really pleasant and the stretches and relaxation especially deep. It's been a while since I had that really doped feeling after leaving a class, so much so that I thought it inadvisable to swim so the feeling could continue that bit longer.

I'm reading a couple of books about anti ageing treatments and nutrition. I haven't really learnt much but it emphasises the need to take care of one's body. Monday night I watched three episodes of a weight loss show back to back. I think I need this sort of shove to reaffirm what I'm doing and why.

2 delightful comment/s:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 27/1/10 2:12 am said...

congrats to your cousin! The family pressure is always an interesting minefield to cross good luck with that!

Pining for Pinterest on 27/1/10 1:25 pm said...

I agree with MackAttack!! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei