Saturday 19 December 2009

Postal Unease

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 11:24 am
The 12 day gym membership was purchased on Tuesday evening. They said allow three days for delivery. I was disappointed yesterday when the post was bereft of post and mortified today when the doormat was empty. I'm raring to get my 12 days in before the new year. So to tell you the truth I'm a bit down today as I hate waiting for anything and Monday seems remote.

Whilst searching the net for all things weight loss I found a dress size calculator. I thought I'd work out when I will be able to squeeze into a uk size 18. I was expecting the date to be Dec etc but the date it showed was March. I then did a calculation for a uk size 12 crossing my fingers and a date in December came up. I was stunned. The potential reality of a possible weight loss came to me and I did get a shiver of excitement. I also found you tube videos of the Joy fit club, where people who have lost over 100 pounds tell their weight loss story. Check it out if you haven't already.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei