Monday 7 December 2009

A Hint of Gingerbread

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 7:21 pm
I'm perhaps taking the idea of redesign a little too far having spent the weekend fascinated by templates, jpeg, psd, html and photo editing packages which resulted in me nearly taking up template design myself at three am. I don't think i'll play around with the design again until the new year, keeping some of the design elements already here. The new design hints at Christmas, like the faint scent of ginger in the air. 

Food has come as an unpleasant interruption to my editing and font sampling. It is a joy to be totally immersed in something obsessively so that food is placed where it should be placed. I have turned down a theatre invititation tonight so that I can catch up with the world and its blogs a little.  


I have also ammended my goal of losing 10lbs by January to losing 14lbs, so that chubby gingerbread man will have to run a little further this week.






 

7 delightful comment/s:

Lou on 7/12/09 8:55 pm said...

Love the sepia photo and OMG look at that first loss! Wow..well done!

Katie J ♥ on 7/12/09 9:45 pm said...

I like the new design Stella! Great job on the loss this week, wow!

Unknown on 7/12/09 11:33 pm said...

I like the new design, though the text is a bit light to me (a bit hard to read against the blue).
I also love when I "forget" to eat - it rarely happens, lol!

Anonymous said...

Redesign is great, Keep going!

Find my way back on 8/12/09 12:21 am said...

Love the new blog look. Sepia has some mystery to it. Good luck on your goal. I don't think you need much luck as you are doing well and I am sure you will achieve it.

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 8/12/09 5:08 am said...

awww I LOVE the design! Isn't it nice when other things are more interesting than food. Those are the best days!p.s. good job on the loss!

Violet Cream on 8/12/09 12:22 pm said...

Thank you all!

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei