Wednesday 5 August 2009

Stroke of luck?

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:05 pm
" Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck"
-Dalai Lama

I felt odd when I woke up this morning and I couldn't understand it so I went back to bed, avoiding my art class. I remembered a couple of hours later that this is how you feel when you are ill so I have decided to suffer.

I had to let the chap know that he can't stay over tonight as I don't want him to catch it. Feeling miserable as we were due to go out on a day trip on Thursday to a castle far far away. Still I will now save some much needed dosh.

I don't feel like eating at all. Skipped breakfast but ate chicken and rice for lunch. Mum wants me to help cleaning out the cupboards this afternoon but i'm not really upto it. I feel the duvet calling me...

2 delightful comment/s:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 6/8/09 1:43 am said...

Awww feel better! It sucks to be sick in the summer! Also, is 'dosh' money?

Violet Cream on 6/8/09 3:20 pm said...

You are correct dosh is indeed money.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei