Sunday 9 August 2009

Reason disappears.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 8:24 pm
"If Passion drives, let reason hold the reins"
- Ben Franklin

Banana cake: I couldn't resist. I have had to really think about why I am eating in the crazy way I am. I'm upset and edgy and I haven't established why. Feeling quiet and moody as hell totally irrationally.

The bread maker was put to good use yesterday- I made a sundried tomato loaf and ate it with a fried egg for breakfast. The combination is mind bogglingly good. However, at 50p for a portion of tomatoes in the bread it doesn't make a loaf cheaply.

Spent the day listing records for sale on eBay rather than going for a walk in the recent turn in the climate. I managed to make just under fifty pounds from stuff that was gathering dust on my shelves through quick sales on other sites too. I await eBay with poised excitement although no one has shown an interest in my measley stuff as yet. I feel a trip to the charity shop coming on....

4 delightful comment/s:

Danielle on 9/8/09 10:48 pm said...

I know that when I eat because I feel a bit "off" it just cycles down. Eat because I am down- feel more anxious because I am eating- eat because of the anxiety- by the time it is over I have completely forgotten what the fuck I ate for in the first place...

Violet Cream on 10/8/09 2:27 pm said...

Such is life's complexities losing waist!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 11/8/09 3:39 am said...

Ohh good luck with the sales! There are some days when I don't want to diet and I just eat, mindlessly and recklessly. As my nutritionist says, high calorie days happen and will happen it's the overall average that matters.

Violet Cream on 11/8/09 3:32 pm said...

thanks mack. I have taken your words of wisdom to heart and i feel better.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei