Saturday 1 August 2009

Desires

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 12:48 pm
"Our greatest freedom is the freedom to choose our attitude."
- Victor Frankl

The weather sucks big style. Still no walks. It's like my body is seizing up. Exercise has been my best friend. It has helped me not want to over eat. Last night I had unnatural desires.

I craved more cheese and biscuits. I limited myself to a small portion but the Duchy rosemary and thyme biscuits for cheese were delectable. I had to mentally talk myself out of eating more because I knew i wasn't hungry and was in a very dangerous place.

Fortunately I got working on another blogging project I want to start whilst the hot water heated up for a bath. O bath I've missed you. The water pressure is back to normal in my flat so I splashed out on heating up the water tank and revelled in it.

Whilst discussing the domestic front, I'm having issues with my bread maker. The bread keeps rising spectacularly and then flopping 40 minutes near to finishing. I don't know what I've done wrong but its playing a cruel and holey game with me. Still there's less calories when you have to eat a hole.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei