Wednesday 8 July 2009

Dental Treatment

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 1:13 pm


My lips are numb as i type, from that source of all joy the dental injection. Got up extra early to have a root canal treatment. It wasn't as bad as I expected and the dentist was lovely as usual. He is full of positivity for me when all I did was lie there with my mouth open.

Bumped into my uncle at the dentist and gave him a lift home where he gave me some sweet pea cuttings to take home. They smell devine.

Food wise I have just downed a glass of banana smoothie as i haven't dared eat soup yet as i wont be able to feel its temperature. I think I will go window shopping to get some exercise today. A walk up and down the shopping centre will get me out of my exercise avoidance.

3 delightful comment/s:

Scrappy Girl on 8/7/09 2:30 pm said...

Window shopping sounds like FUN exercise!

Violet Cream on 8/7/09 7:56 pm said...

It was fun. Plus I bought a dress in the sale....

Unknown on 28/7/09 10:01 am said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the informative post. Regularly visiting a professional dentist for cleanups and checkups can help prevent dental problems and help maintain optimal dental care. Any person concerned about their well-being and dental health should not wait for a toothache to have to visit a dentist.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei