Thursday 9 July 2009

Day Tripiin'

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 7:30 pm

I have a smile on my face. I am wearing a dress I bought in the sales and I am drinking lime and water.

I've been venturing out again. This time to the historic city of Chester. We walked round the city walls and shopped a little. Revelled in luxury as I bought some truffle oil to cook with my rather plain and dull tomato sauce. The stuff is devine! Both the honey and I were very taken with it.

Timing my food to another person for the day is really hard. I don't want to eat when he does he doesn't feel hungry when i do, so we adjust. After Chester we called into pret a manger for a sandwich. He was able to have the long baguette, whilst the half a sandwich did me nicely. I'm glad I am not comprimising my plan for someone else's stomach.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei