Friday 17 July 2009

Architect

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 1:02 am
"People are architects of their own fortune"
-Spanish

Damn and blast it I am annoyed at myself for eating way too much tonight. On the way home from Pendle witch country my chap and I decided to get a chinese take out. The main cause of this stupidity? My lack of foreward planning for the day. I did order boiled rice and i did order chicken with vegetables. But what the hell inspired me to order crispy seaweed and prawn crackers too?

My father always used to say that my eyes were bigger than my belly. I'm trying not to be harsh on myself. Afterall I managed to avoid the second piece of pie and got the honey to take the cream away with him. There is a lesson to be learnt here. I do not need to eat everything; Modest portions are everything.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei