Saturday 20 June 2009

Collage

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 3:12 pm


So far so good. At 9 pm last night I took myself out for a walk around the block. I was able to look at houses I'd only seen whilst driving past in the car. My knowledge of places was fragmentary, like a collage.

I walked for an hour and my trip was only blighted by not being able to fit between two metal posts on the entrance to the footpath. Felt immediately like a freak of nature. Saw a sign for a walk in the area with a group which I was going to attend next week, but I wont incase they want to take people that way and i get embarrassed because I can't go the same way as most people.

Managed to eat within what i'd allowed myself for the week and i'm really delighted that I have been successful after so long without results. Being Summer time helps that there are plenty of fresh sweet fruits to nibble on during my snack times.

2 delightful comment/s:

Scrappy Girl on 21/6/09 4:21 am said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It is always nice to meet fellow dieters. I loved reading through your blog and can see myself in some of your words. Going to restaurants can be tough...my weakness is chinese food.

Violet Cream on 21/6/09 3:23 pm said...

Thanks Scrappy Girl for the support.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei