Saturday 23 May 2009

Call to Senses

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 5:28 pm
I got a letter through the post from the dietician. The follow up appointment is in two weeks. Time has marched on and I have binged my way through cakes and biscuits coupled with no exercise; the results should be interesting. More interesting as I have added a little alcohol on Wednesdays into the mix. Duly made a plan, in panic mode, and stuck with it today.

The week has rained, there's hardly been a day for outdoor walking. I could have lifted my yoga dvd from the shelf but i haven't. I kidded myself that doing the housework this afternoon was a sufficient work out for the week. I can't believe that winter found more opportunities for walking than this week.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei