Friday 24 April 2009

York With My Honey

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 12:23 pm




Smiles a contented smile. St. George's Day yesterday. The Saint Day of England for all those of you who don't have a clue what i'm on about. The day found me in York with my erm man.

Wednesday evening was another drunken foray into dating but not as much as previous weeks. Thursday was a foody disaster and totally my fault. I need divine intervention and quick. Breakfast was blueberry pancakes and maple syrup- hell i was trying to impress. Lunch was in Nandos in York. Wish We'd gone for a picnic option. Damn it.

York was impossibly lovely. Visited the Yorvik centre and listened to the experts talk to Children. I missed my teaching days with a strong raction. Walked around in York- so I was sort of getting exercise. I need my walks back in my routine but i'm so uninspired. All I can think about is hugging....sighs...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei