Sunday 1 March 2009

Birthday Joys

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 3:45 pm



This three meals a day with three snacks in between is certainly working. Not eating desserts is also sounding like a doddle since i have been following it 5 whole days!

Had such a great week. Went out for my birthday(36th)on Friday and ate starter (not really required) and main course. My main course - homemade burger- was served with a lighted candle in the wholemeal bun. It was decadent and filling and I left lots of food because i was full. I said no to dessert because I had eaten the cupcake in place of my first fruit snack that morning! I had one mouthful of dessert my mum shared(almost didnt because it was too delicious) with my dad. It was delicious but enough to know what it tasted like- I knew i was full.

Thursday I had been to the hairdressers and had a cut and colour. Received compliments this morning about looking so well dressed and colourful! So much so im inspired to wear lipstick again next week and make a bit of an effort...Went out to a concert over the weekend too. Got to love a bit of modern scottish folk...

1 delightful comment/s:

Anthony D'Agostino on 3/3/09 5:07 am said...

Cupcaker!

xo

dailybeard

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei