Sunday 25 January 2009

Sane Sunday

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:39 pm


After I went out on Saturday I set out again. This time I shopped right.

I bought;

1 pair of trainers size 7
1 pink yoga mat
1 yoga magazine
1 weight loss magazine pack containing pedometre, rope, dvd, book and wallchart.
1 punnet of blueberries
1 pineapple
1 yogurt drink


I went to bed at 4 am feeling smug and content. Needless to say I woke up late and avoided exercise. I do not wish to suck at losing weight.

Today has been glorious, met with friends, went for a walk. So far I have not snacked on any unnecessary food. Days like these are blessed. It is about one day at a time.

Yes, the yoga mat does mean i'm going to attend a class. Pop in next week to see how I fare at the beginning of the 12 week exercise programme.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei