Thursday 27 November 2008

Red Sky

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 5:22 pm

I've had near perfect food nutrition for three days; It feels fabulous.

Took a long walk around town and then the city yesterday. Another walk today. I would have gone swimming but i'm totally out of funds 'til Monday.

Tuesday evening was a delight. My parents ate syrup spounge puddings after dinner and I sat there with an apple and clemetine beyond happy. I love days like this when the urge to make slim decisions comes easily.

I've printed off a calendar and I'm back to daily weigh ins, being on the sclaes reinforces what i am doing each day.

Wednesday I ate out but stuck to coffee, water and bicardi and diet coke, rather than cider or fruit smoothies.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei