Wednesday 23 July 2008

In which I am challenged to weather the storm

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 3:46 pm

I am getting that terrible sense of fear that rises up when I want to eat. I've eaten breakfast and lunch already; my dinner is two and a half hours away at least. I can't find some financial documents either so I'm panicking as well.

All I actually have to do is sit and weather out this storm as I really do not want to shred documents today. I can't believe how moody I've been with food all week.

If I'm brutally honest I don't want to eat and I don't have a rumbling stomach. There's just the fear and panic in the pit of my stomach. It's a strong craving. I will eat again, I know I will, why doesn't my body understand that?

**

On further reflection I may not be experiencing hunger but a reaction to the small amount of dairy produce I had at breakfast and lunch. Maybe I'm just misinterpreting the signals again! I'm off to sort out my cd collection, the great declutter continues...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei