Wednesday 16 April 2008

Freedom to Roam

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:57 pm



After a few days of uncontrolled eating I do feel like I am getting back on track again, which is somewhat a relief.

I walked again for an hour today I waited until I really wanted to walk. Surprise surprise I only like walking in clement weather, when the birds are singing and the sun is shining.

Past lots of people in proper out door gear, fishermen in tweeds, who said things to me like, "well tha' wera waste a' time" after they caught nothing. Im getting rather impatient with people's dogs off leads who are intent on sniffing my arse. The joys of a walk!

.

2 delightful comment/s:

Jane on 19/4/08 1:33 am said...

Hi Stella.

Sorry I haven't commented lately, I've been away in Las Vegas getting married! Don't want to be here but needs must as they say! On my blog there's a photo of me and John that may cheer you up, it has the desired effect on me. Glad you are out walking again, keep it up, we walked loads in Vegas and I'm knackered because of it!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you Jane. You must let me know how the wedding went. I'm sure the day was full of fun.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei