Thursday 6 March 2008

Swim Away the Blues.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 1:04 pm
I must apologise for yesterday's grumpy mood. I managed to curtail the feeling by eating soup and then going for a swim. I managed to swim 40 lengths of the baths before it was home time. There was a sense of achievement and a smile on my face at the end of the experience. The was just a slight feeling of discomfort when I had to go from the pool to the changing rooms but I'm thinking that if people object to me that's their problem.

A friend emailed me yesterday worried about my feet when I am walking, she reminded me gently that i need support for my ankles whilst hill walking. So today I spent some time looking for my boots which I had long since abandonded somewhere between Manchester and Derbyshire. All to no avail. This does mean that i'm steering clear of muddy tracks and sticking to dry stone pathways. Which actually rules out a large proportion of interesting walks in the area.

I've had a desire to get cookery books out recently and make something from scratch, however, my parents will protest when I cook as I'm so damned messy. Out walking soon.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei