Saturday 15 March 2008

Lapse deepens.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 7:19 pm
I'm not walking. I haven't for days. Yet my appetite seems reasonably steady as yet, sticking to just three meals per day.

I was in a shop today at 4.30 and I came over all faint. I actually felt dizzy. No doubt the soup and cake were on some level responsible.

I sent a meal plan off for a friend to look over today. She said the attatchment must have been missing. I daren't tell her that my plan just involves no snacking and eating three meals per day! I'm wondering if I should plan my eating for the week now i've done the shopping?

Still dreaming of walking boots. I'm hoping my pair will be there on pay day. Fingers crossed for me.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei