Monday 10 March 2008

Freedom of choice disappears

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 10:13 pm
Today was another of shopping. QVC outlet shopping can be a joy and a nightmare. Picked up some craft bargains. To which a neighbour jokingly said, "Oh you aren't one of those saddoes are you?" Indeed I can be.

For lunch it was decided where we were going as mum and our friend like to have a sausage roll. I looked at the rows and rows of pies infront of me. I imagined the fat oozing out of the pastry. I settled on spinach and ricotta pie. It tasted good I can't deny it did. But I felt totally out of control about the level of nutrition I was putting in my body.

On the positive news front I bought a new walking hat. Photos to follow shortly.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei