Saturday 8 March 2008

Creative walks

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:03 pm
It's raining today. I don't have the cash to go to the swimming baths so I'm going to have to be creative with my exercise and actually go walking inside. The best place for this? Ye olde shopping centre.

I'm going to pretend i have a budget of 400.00 and see what I can find in the shops. How's that for creative?

Got up late today to make up for yesterday's early start. But it does mean that I gorge on breakfast. It becomes brunch. I must have consummed half my calorie intake for the day in one sitting. I'm amazed how much exercise actually regulates what I eat so that when I miss a session my body is thrown out of kilter again.

The books I am reading of the no diet variety advise me that no food is bad but i do feel guilty after having consummed junk in place of decent nutrition. Its a lack of self respect that finds me treating my body with contempt.

Ok. Of for my shower...I'm starting to wiff...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei