Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentine's Day.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 11:37 pm
I have to confess i've been bad really very bad. I've eaten half a tarte au cirton. The sweetness! I've stuffed myself with biscuits and chocolates. The day was far more stressful than I thought it was going to be. These few days have been really emotional for me and i'm not sure why. Nor have I been on my daily walk. God I really loathe myself right now. So much that I'm considering sneaking downstairs and eating and drinking more...

This house is packed with carbohydrates. Bread, crackers, cakes its never ending. I need a grip and fast...So much for eating with my hunger. I havent felt hungry for two days. Support would be lovely here folks...

Happy Valentines Day, lover boy!

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei