Thursday 28 February 2008

Post Birthday Blues

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 3:39 pm
The theme for today is accountability. I faced my bank balance and my weight. Actually it's easier once you know the true figures because then you are forced to do something about them. I have taken action with my finances today. The weight was measured and noted.

I find facing up to things very very difficult. I have a knot of anxiety in my stomach about my future. Finished off the m and m's I received from America in place of a proper nutricious lunch. Avoided my walk when I found out I had to pay for parking at the country park.

I am deploying all my energy into not sitting and eating through the cake and biscuits. This is my lowest day of the year so far...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei