Friday 22 February 2008

Brief musings on my undergarments

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:45 pm


I have worked out how to get images from my camera onto my parent's pc. See my delightful walking outfit and a picture of a northern cobbles on a street.

This morning I pulled a large pair of violet coloured cotton knickers from my suitcase. Imagine my surprise as I looked at the image on the front of them. It was a cute piece of cake! I had bought them years ago, clearly delighted with the colour and the small illustration. But a cream cake on a fat girl's pair of knickers! Damn those fashion designers were having a gigantic laugh at my expense.

For entertainment yesterday I went browser shopping. Looking at clothes which I could fit into. If only I had money! Thank god for Matalan and TKMAXX. They are my saviours. I have decided not to buy the lucious items on sale as i should be shrinking so it will be a false economy.

My father has bought four packs of chocolate biscuits this morning as they were on special offer. They are all delightful. Will I be tempted to have more than the one I had after my lunch time soup? Of course I would tell you all...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei