Tuesday 20 October 2009

Embarrassment

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:09 pm
I'm seething with anger, no incandescent with rage.

I got my days mixed up and thought the water man was coming to fit my water metre today, but he actually called yesterday when i was visiting my parents. This is the water company who had me wait 5 hours for them 2 weeks ago and didn't show. But it's not the water company im so enraged with it's my parents!

I told them what had happened and they both en mass went into a hysterical screaming fit at me infront of the neighbour. Then , and remember i'm 36, my dad calls the water company for me as my mother deems me "not fit to do anything myself".

I feel sick , anxious and venomous all in one. I feel like shouting at the top of my voice and screaming at them. But I sit here and vent my family laundry to the world instead, it's far easier and kinder. So my anger will turn to sorrow and before you know it i will be eating jaffa cakes in secret again.

2 delightful comment/s:

Katie J ♥ on 20/10/09 11:38 pm said...

Sometimes parents can be SO frustrating! I know exactly how you feel. I am 43 and my mother STILL treats me like I am 17.

Hang in there!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 21/10/09 2:07 am said...

oh parents. Really. I'm sorry! I swear it's their instant reaction when something goes wrong.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei