Wednesday 12 August 2009

Plans for craft domination.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 3:25 pm

I made them last night now I am planning to make a killing selling chocolate bar earrings and pendants etc. I just have to buy some jewellery making tools and I'm all set. Here is my opening to a fortune, debts will slip away as I conquer the world with my eBay emporium.

Talking of which I have received a 99p bid on a book. I'm delighted: I am a business woman.

I'd rather not blog about my food today as I'm finding the going really difficult. What do you lot do in a food crisis to get back on track?

3 delightful comment/s:

Fat[free]Me on 12/8/09 6:15 pm said...

They look great - you will have to put a link in your sidebar to your Etsy (?) shop when you are selling them.

When I get the munchies I try anything to distract myself, walk, cycle, clean (!), weep at my diminishing wardrobe, paint my nails, ring friends, read health blogs. Sometimes it works.

Hang in there, it DOES get easier!

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 13/8/09 3:07 am said...

oh my gosh, those are crafts and not food! They look brilliant!

Violet Cream on 14/8/09 6:13 pm said...

I am impressed with your cleaning as a distraction technique Fatfree.

I will put up a link to my erm shop. When I have actually finished off some stuff to my satisfaction. It may take a few weeks.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei