Monday 6 July 2009

That shrinking feeling

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 2:13 pm
Pulling up my jeans today was a delight. They felt roomier than usual, the zip was under less pressure and there was no tightness at the waist.

I am putting off exercise today until tomorrow, unsure why. I also have to write a food plan which uses up ingredients from my parent's larder, which is harder than it sounds; man cannot live on baked beans alone!

4 delightful comment/s:

Scrappy Girl on 6/7/09 2:39 pm said...

I just experienced the same thing with a skirt I put on yesterday...it's a great feeling...the hardwork is paying off!

Violet Cream on 6/7/09 5:42 pm said...

Well done you! May you have a whole new wardrobe soon!

Anonymous said...

Great job! That is such a great feeling =)

Violet Cream on 7/7/09 1:04 pm said...

Thanks Tasha! Cute kitty in your photo...

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei