Thursday 12 February 2009

Settling in

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 6:49 pm
So i'm settling in to exercise this week. I've had one gruelling yoga session where she worked on our thighs through squats the whole hour!
did gym too; I dreaded the bloody stepper and its exhausting workout. Have developed a loathing for gym mirrors, they make the fat swim about as i use the recumbent bike, in yoga the do aid balance, but watching myself walk is not so attractive.

Spent today walking around Oxford and nearby shopping outlet. Made the mistake of buying and eating a pack of carluccio's biscuits. No dinner for me. Damn it. I hate this idea of not having your cake and eating it.

I have sore thighs from the long drive today. Will walk/swim or do yoga tomorrow. Why do I delight in punishing my body by eating crap? Why? Especially considering my fine pret a manger lunch dammnit.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei