Tuesday 23 December 2008

Clemantines gallore

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 10:30 am



I thought i'd buy a box of goodies this week and so i did. A 1kg box of clemantines. They are a sweet and juicy delight and far better than chocolates!

I have resolved to keep walking daily whilst i dont have the funds for swimming. I got up at 8 this morning and went for a walk at 8.30. All was peaceful and the light improved as the walk went on. The alarm clock went off and i could have stayed in bed but i need to do this for me.

Decorated the tree this week and found that i am still amused by the santa in the chimney decoration the most! Feeling all chrismassy. I hope you are too...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei