Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve Morning Walk

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 11:29 am



This morning I didn't want to get up at all. I was feeling tired and felt like staying in bed. But being obedient to my new routine I got out of bed and went for my morning walk.

It was glorious at the reservoir. I watched the mist rise off the water, birds take flight and the most glorious reflections develop. And there were decorated trees in the woods and happy greetingsof "good morning" all round. How could I not want to go out in this? I am feeling totally at peace with the world.

My mince pie is defrosting as I type and i feel a bacon sarnie coming on for lunch with Canadian coffee as a drink. Can life get any better?

2 delightful comment/s:

ink on 29/12/08 3:22 pm said...

merry christmas and happy new year from across the pond- love you! ~quirks

Anonymous said...

Thanks quirks. Happy New year to you.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei