Wednesday 15 October 2008

Abcess abyss.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 10:50 pm
Ok. This blog is starting to read like a disaster. Forget the diet and weight issues concentrate on the latest health update.

Abcess Abyss. Yes I have suffered my first abcess of my life and my god did it hurt. My face swelled up until i was unrecognisable. Pain Pain Pain.

So if you were wondering where i've been theres your answer. All recovered toothless and fiesty now. so watch out.

2 delightful comment/s:

ink on 29/10/08 11:55 am said...

I knew I should've popped over here sooner- I was beginning to worry how you had vanished. I'm sorry for all the aches and pains and problems.~quirks

Anonymous said...

Hey Quirks.

REsting not dead...

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei