Friday 19 September 2008

Who was i kidding?

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 4:06 pm
I'm in the middle of a desire for junk food. I've already munched my way through loads of stuff. I'll call it stuff for want of another name, food being an unfair description. My stomach feels swollen and discontented, my tongue wants sugar and carbohydrates and i have a monster headache and an incredible thirst for fizzy drinks.

Despite my three mile walk yesterday I haven't settled in to a pattern of normal eating. I've tried distracting my mind with the radio, and with using the email at the library, but im wanting something rather sweet and gooey. Tiramisu perhaps or cheesecake. This madness has to stop. But how?

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei