Friday 26 September 2008

Photographic Playmate

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 6:37 pm




I 've been playing with my old new best friend- my camera. I was having such fun in town taking shots of shops in my neighbourhood, my feet, the leaves etc. I wasn't even bothered that the tea shop had closed hours before and that i had to wait ages sat on a seat for the cinema society to open its doors.

Life is definately calming down. A friend of mine sent a text today saying do you realise you shine and glow when you eat right. It's probably true. I'm feeling stronger each day, although the hills have quite done me in today. I would go walking tomorrow but i've fallen over again! and hurt my knee again.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei