Friday 8 August 2008

Genius Strikes

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 12:32 pm
Yesterday I spent the day feeling like I was a caged animal. The rain continued falling and there seemed to be no way I could go for a walk. I spent my time idly tossing books aside and wishing I could go out for a drive. Then it hit me. I could go swimming. Genius.

It took me 20 minutes to walk to the baths, thankfully the rain had cleared. I had a thirty minute wait for the adult swim session to start, which I spent drinking water and reading advertising about the baths. When the time came to swim, I was like a shark in the water, albeit a rather slow one.

I got out of the water, knowing I'd had a good work out as my legs felt all heavy. Stinking of chlorine dad drove me home; I felt relaxed and energised.


The flat I so badly need is currently being decorated. I will keep you updated as usual.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei