Wednesday 30 July 2008

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 10:25 am



The weekend is truly over as the rain came tumbling down today. Gone are the days pulling up fresh potatoes from the container and Dilys waving at me from the front lawn(see above).

I am feeling like I have a working appetite again. I'm ravenous when I get up in the morning, my stomach rumbles when it's lunch time and I am expectant at dinner. This is how it should always be- never too hungry or too empty. Such blessings!

The flat hunting may be proving fruitful. I've found a flat I can live with, now you must cross everything if my application is to be accepted. It's right on the doorstep of two walks I go on AND its not too far away from a farmer's market and a source of sticky toffee pudding. Yum yum yum.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei