Friday 25 July 2008

Stronger than tea

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 4:40 pm
Tea can't help how I feel right now.

I'm searching for a flat and its been a process where i've been turned down at all different stages. I see quality flats and then they get turned down thanks to my impoverished circumstances. I don't know where I'll be living in the next four weeks. I'll be out of my Derbyshire property within the month. I'm so worried my insides are crumpled. I have a tightening in my chest.

There is an entire sense of social injustice and no one seems to care because it is only we the poor who are affected. Next year this wont be an issue, but now I can only see the short term.

Of course I want to eat: of course I won't. I ought to fight against my feelings and walk them off. However, my thoughts are "too deep for tears" even.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei