Tuesday 15 July 2008

Flat hunting

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 6:19 pm
I want to eat. It's 6.19pm and i'm waiting for potatoes to boil. I daren't go near the kitchen as I'd raid the cupboards. Why the tension? You enquire politely, your puzzled head cocked to one side enquiringly.

Today was flat hunting day. It did not go well. I've found a flat in a really superb location so handy for absolutely everything but it isn't available to let yet and it is a little bit of a grotty flat. I'm really annoyed as the estate agent cancelled. I'm fuming because things aren't going as smoothly as they should. Perhaps my watch word should be patience.

Perceived disaster=desire to stuff myself so I don't have to feel any emotions at all. I'm sitting on my hands desperately hoping that my crazied feelings will go away.

No walk today just cold July skies.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei