Friday 18 July 2008

Cheesecake smuggling

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 7:14 pm

My struggles embarrassingly continue apace. This evening I smuggled home a piece of blueberry cheesecake, bought with my last two pounds, and ate it hidden in the privacy of the bathroom. Horrible on three counts I know.

The photo above shows the remnants in the box. Technically it was allowed as i ate the dessert then went downstairs 10 minutes later and ate my main course. I consider it being the same meal but i'm hardly in control...

The slab of chocolate fared better- it lasted until yesterday morning, when I ate it as part of my breakfast. Hmmm nutricious.

I found a lovely flat today. We went round with my mum and auntie. We marvelled at the quality of everything. It was only when we got home we realised we'd be shown round the wrong flat and that was an extra 25% ontop of my maximum rental price. Ah damn. Looking continues.

No walking because of the blooming rain and a trip to Derbyshire yesterday. I must have lifted the strength of 12 men clearing junk so I was excused a work out yesterday. Having pc problems so blogging may be scattergun in its approach. Keep on smiling folks...

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei