Sunday 23 March 2008

I'm dreaming of a White Easter

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 1:08 pm

I woke up this morning to sunshine on top of a blanket of snow. Went through the routine of letting the cats out, feeding them etc. Poured out my bowl of cheerios and alas there was no soya milk. The soya cow had run dry! Not one supermarket is open today and perhaps not tomorrow. Such is life without planning.

Planning haunts me daily. Or rather not planning ahead. Yesterday a friend cooked for me but we ate at 3.30pm. I had all night without food ahead of me. How I worried. Thankfully all was calm.


I have been worrying about eating or not eating chocolate today. I ate a small amount of chocolate with my lunch so I need not worry again. I don't want to become a Stalin with my food.

Enjoy Easter where ever you are. Sit down, relax and feast.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei