Tuesday 25 August 2009

Arty Diversions.

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 12:27 pm
I can't believe its been nearly ten days since I last blogged. I have been distracted by life. Things have changed slightly here. Please forgive the underlining. I can't find the button to take it off!

Things have fallen into a routine. I have been playing the Sims too much to be healthy, eBayed too much, I have been making clay jewellery and making block prints out of old lino.

Food has been a hand to mouth existance. I haven't been careful at all but I've only eaten when hungry. I need to get back to my food plan and walking routine. Each day I start afresh and something interrupts me.

I will eat well for the rest of the day, in earnest.

1 delightful comment/s:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions on 26/8/09 2:07 am said...

I was wondering where you were! Glad you are back!

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei