Thursday 11 December 2008

Rejecting pie

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 12:32 pm
Still no working computer so i'm blogging in a public space and it feels odd.

I have replaced a daily walk with a daily dance. I have been trying to follow the steps on Flavia's Strictly Come Dancing routine but i'm finding it hard work. I haven't given up just yet but i find myself staring at the television in complete awe of their fluid movements. You should see how I tango round a chair!

A habit that has currently bitten the dust is a dessert after every meal. I even forewent a delicious piece of thick lustrous whinberry pie yesterday. I sit there at the table feeling smug when I eat at my parents house and they are tucking into syrup sponge or some other monstrosity.

I have been weighing myself daily but the fluctuations mean its hard to work out how much i've lost.But i have definately lost some. I will get my lovely christmas weight loss bar working- worry not.

2 delightful comment/s:

David on 12/12/08 5:48 pm said...

Fluid movement is overrated.

Anonymous said...

lol. not in dancing it isn't. tell that to darcy busle.

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei